Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Joel and Mandi

Hey y'all. I will be the second one to post here. How lucky. I think that this is a sweet idea by the way.


Here is a pic that we took on our anniversary. We went to Hawaii for Christmas through New Year (sorry Greg. That is why I missed your party). Hawaii was fun. It really is paradise.
Things are well at the J&M Frost front. We are happy and things are going well. The appraisal business is good. You can check it out if you want at http://www.excelappraise.com/. Not to exciting for anyone but me really. Mandi just started school again this week to finish her 2 year accounting degree, and I am also training her to become an appraiser, so she is pretty busy. I just got called as a Young Mens Advisor in my ward, and I am excited about that calling.



Broseph (our dog) is doing well. He hardly ever eats his own poop anymore, so we are very excited for him.
We are happy. We love blogging. I really hope this gets going to where everyone is posting every day, if not more. This is a good idea to bond again. Please everyone POST AWAY! It would be fun to check this blog a few times a day and see that it has changed each time.

No comments: