Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bliss Front

Hello Buddies,

Must say I also think this is a good Idea, Sorry it took me so long to get on. I'm used to getting off. Hahahah!
I don't think there is a whole lot to report on that people don't know. But Here goes. We still just have the 2 kids. Bryson now 5, and Brendan 18 months. Last week was our first try to get brendan in nursery, did not go as well as planned. He is a momma's boy at this point, although I still have hope for him. Bryson Is still a stud and A daddy's boy I'm happy to report. He loves to wrestle and play anything to do with sports. Me and Elisha are doing good. Were both still working at the shop. My landscaping company did pretty well for the first year considering the amount of time I had to put into it. Jeremy My partner bailed on me and screwed me over, but I think it's for the better. I hope to get as many accounts as possible this year, and if I get enough would like to quit the shop and do it fulltime. We are thinking of going on a cruise the last week of february or first week in march. We are thinking just a 4 nighter because we are going to try and sneak away from the kids. We found rates at $209 a person if anyone is interested in going with us. The cruise will leave from Los Angeles and sail to ensenada and catalina island. If you would like to go let us know. Things are going pretty well though, and we can't complain too much. Joel I enjoyed that video! We all have some experience with bottle rockets, right Ryan! Hope all is well and we will be logging on to the blog as much as possible.

The Bliss'

2 comments:

Joel Frost said...

Blister,

Buddy, That cruise thing is tempting. I might be able to do that for Valentines day. I will have to talk to Mandi about it. That would be fun though to go with people.

Unknown said...

I am jealous about the cruise! That is good news. I have heard that Catalina Island is the place to be.

Sara and I didn't have any money for a honeymoon, so we didn't get one. This august is our 5th anniversary, so we are going to take a cruise to Mexico somewhere. Have fun, and make sure to post some pics when you get back.

It is good to hear that you are doing good. Also, Good Luck on nursery. Because of Nursery, I now know that the church is true. It has to be. Any place that gives parent 30 seconds rest from this children has to be sent from heaven!