Monday, July 28, 2008

D3

Dudes, Blizzard is coming out with Diablo 3. I think we all owe it to ourselves to play this third chapter together. I mean come on guys! Darkness has once again began to grow upon the land! We can't sit here and let that shit happen! We gotta get it, all of us, and play together. I have told my wife the following "Baby, I know that since you've known me my gaming habits have been pretty mild. I haven't gotten into World of Warcraft, cause I don't think you'd understand when I play all night. But I am giving you fair warning... When Diablo3 comes out, I am going to play and play and play till I just don't feel like playing anymore. I hope you understand, and please start preparing yourself now." She took it pretty good. I suggest that you all play that same card now. Give the wives plenty of time to prepare, and then when it happens we can just say... "Hey, we talked about this."

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

No comments: