Monday, July 7, 2008

Crank it up Truckers!!!!

Hey Friends,

Thought that i would drop a liitle ditty since it has been a while. I am excited to announce that I got the supervisor job at Nature's Sunshine, today was my first day. It was quite overwhelming but I am excited it is a really good oppurtunity with a good company. My sister Angie got remarried about a month and a half ago. And we are excited about that also for this one isn't a lowlife scumbag. My older bro Bill got engaged yesterday. We celebrated Bryson's 6th birthday and man does it make me feel old. Brendan will turn 2 on the 11th. Dawe I heard you had your baby that is awesome we will try to stop by soon and see her. Potter I miss not smelling the stank more often, and hope to rectify that. Joel I'm excited for a little Fantasy Football. Has anyone heard anything from Gregor? And lastly when are we gonna get together again? Well Bro's let me know what's new we'll catch up soon. Bliss'

3 comments:

Potters said...

That's awesome Bliss. Congrats on the new job.

Joel Frost said...

Thats a lot of shiz to happen all at once and it seems to all be good shiz. That is sweet. I will for sure let you know about the Fantasy Football. You are the man.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the success with your job and your family.